If you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Social Media Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by social media to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. The "Home Selling Advantage" - During the course of selling (or buying) a home, often an attorney is needed to draft or interpret documents. Because so few licensed real estate agents are also licensed attorneys, most agents cannot offer legal services or advice to their clients. However, because I am licensed as both a broker and an attorney in the State of North Carolina, my clients receive the benefit of my knowledge and experience in both professions. This is just one component of the "Home Selling Advantage." I would love the opportunity to help you unlock it.
6. Pricing Strategy Advisor - It is very important to list your home at a price that will yield you the highest return on your investment, while selling your home quickly. I have voluntarily taken advanced training through the National Association of REALTORS® that qualifies me to determine an accurate market value for your home.
7. Certified Negotiation Expert - There are many phases of negotiation in selling a home, and it is important to have someone who will always negotiate in your best interest. I have voluntarily taken advanced training that allows me to adeptly (and aggressively, when necessary) negotiate every aspect of selling your home.
To find out more about selling your home, click here