Real Estate Agent in Hendersonville, North Carolina
Charlotte Sheppard is a REALTOR® and licensed attorney serving Henderson County, North Carolina, and surrounding areas. She understands and assists her clients with not only the intricate details of buying and selling homes, but also with the legal issues that many times accompany these transactions. She provides her clients with the "Home Selling Advantage."
Exceptional and Personalized Service
If you prefer to do business with a real estate agent who is truly passionate about being a REALTOR® and about the area she services, turn to Charlotte. She is dedicated to providing each and every client with exceptional and personalized service.
If you are looking for an agent who can provide the following, call Charlotte.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process of buying or selling
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Legal advice and counseling regarding buying and selling